I’ve been meaning to make peanut butter playdough with my 3yo for a while and this morning we needed an activity so we went for it! It was super easy and turned out really well. Only downside is the sticky cleanup. The dogs loved all the scraps that fell from the table (and it’s all edible!) I pulled out some kitchen tools like the lemon squeezer and ice cream scoop for him to play with.
What to buy:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (we used Thrive crunchy)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or more if it feels too dry)
- 1 cup powdered flour (or powdered sugar if you want a sweeter dough)
- Mix PB, honey and olive oil together
- add flour and mix til combined