12 Recipes for Memorial Day
Happy Friday and hooray for the long holiday weekend! Here are some of my favorite crowd-pleasing recipes to inspire your Memorial Day cookouts and entertaining.
- My recent obsession: Spicy Sesame Glazed Grilled Corn
- Triple Chocolate Mocha Pudding is perfect for any occasion
- Simple and fresh Tomato Crostini with Basil and Parsley
- Layered Sweet Corn Guacamole and Black Bean Dip takes guacamole to a new level of delicious
- The Perfect Steak Marinade, no explanation needed
- Apple Hand Pies because what is more American?
- For the pescatarians at your cookout: Garlic Lemon Grilled Kale and Mahi-Mahi
- Copycat Wendy’s Frosty, guaranteed to be a kid and adult favorite
- Easy to make ahead of time and loaded with basil: Caprese Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Bananas and nutella are a match made in heaven: Banana Nutella Cream Pie
- The perfect starter: Summery Gazpacho with Bacon and Feta
- Baked Summer Squash, if you want to serve some veggies alongside your burgers and hot dogs