This recipe was born one day last week when we wanted some cheesecake but I didn’t have the ingredients on hand to make a graham cracker crust. So, with my favorite cheesecake recipe (Godmother’s Cheesecake) as my guide, I whipped up a cheesecake dip so good that I promise you won’t miss the crust. This would be a great party appetizer or dessert when you don’t have time to bake something.
What to buy:
- 2 packages (16 ounces cream cheese,) at room temperature
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
What to do:
- using a hand or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute
- combine the rest of your ingredients, starting on low and increasing to medium high speed, until fully combined and creamy, about 2 minutes
- serve with fruit, cookies, graham crackers or whatever you can think of!