There are some recipes that are dinner party worthy because they can be prepped ahead of time, they look kinda fancy, make your house smell amazing and above all, taste really good. This is one of those!
You can put this together in minutes, no need to marinate the pork before you put it in the crock pot, and cooking for hours on low heat makes it tender and flavorful! The rosemary is to thank for your house smelling wonderful.
So, here is a go-to for your next gathering or you can cook a pork loin on Monday and have lunch for the week; the leftovers would be great in sandwiches.
What to buy (serves 3-4):
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seeded Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 (2 and 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- stir together the orange juice, Worcestershire, soy, olive oil, mustard and rosemary
- place the pork roast in the crock pot and pour the juice mixture over the roast, sprinkle cracked pepper on top of the roast
- bake for 5-6 hours on low
- slice and serve with a little of the drippings drizzled over