I’ve had good luck with another dip recipe: my Get You Married Spinach-Artichoke Dip. I posted this artichoke recipe on January 29 and was engaged by February 3…..just sayin.
Hopefully my friend Mike , who christened the married dip when I brought it to his oyster roast in 2009, will come up for a good name for this one. In the meantime, we’ll call it the Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip and I recommend you make some tonight. To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.
This is great with veggies or make it a dinner with boiled shrimp. Recipe here
What to buy:
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 wedge of blue cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons hot sauce, I used a buffalo wing sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons Tabasco green pepper sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons chili sauce
What to do:
- crumble blue cheese into the rest of the ingredients and spoon into baking dish
- sprinkle some mozzarella on top
- bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling
- serve hot with celery and shrimp